Many of you may wonder on how to set up a PVT LTD Company in India.Setting up a private limited company in India starts by understanding the requirements. These are the things that you need to open a private limited firm in India:
- In sectors where 100% foreign ownership is not available, you will need an Indian partner or a beneficiary.
- There should be at least two directors while starting the company, and one of them should be primarily resident in India.
- At least two shareholders with non-transferable shares. The maximum number of shareholders in an Indian private limited company is 200.
- The minimum share capital for a private limited company in India is Rs. 100,000.
- A registered address is required which should be a real physical address and just a PO Box Number.
- Hiring a company secretary or an accountant will be of great help while establishing and running a private limited company.
What is the Process of Registering a Company in India?
You need to go through the following steps to register a company in India:
- First, you need a company name. For approval, the name should be unique from existing firms and can’t be offensive or vulgar.
- After the name, you need to create a digital signature certificate. (DSC)
- You also need a Director Identification Number for every director. This will help if one of them does any suspicious activity during the company operations.
- You then need to fill the SPICe form. It consists of the
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Copy of utility bills, proof of office address
- Copy of certificate of incorporation,
- Proof of identity and address of all directors
- Trademark registration and approval certificates,
- List of companies with the same registered office.
- Furthermore, if you don’t have a Permanent Account Number (you are a foreign director), you need to submit an affidavit.
- File for Taxes
- Get the licenses, which depend on the nature and activities of the company.
Do You Need to Register Your Company Yourself?
No- you can contact 3E Accounting India for India company incorporation services. They will do all the registration for you and handle everything post-registration. Meanwhile, you can focus on crafting your business plan.